Evilwoot

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Evilwoot

A Forum/Website to properly make a central HUB for all the shite I do on the internet.

Piece on 'Game of Thrones' S03E06, 'The Climb'.

Evilwoot
    Evilwoot
    Evilwoot
    Evilwoot

Piece on 'Game of Thrones' S03E06, 'The Climb'. Empty Piece on 'Game of Thrones' S03E06, 'The Climb'.

Post by Evilwoot May 8th 2013, 12:44 am

Watching the latest Game of Thrones, I am getting angrier, and more frustrated with this (third) season. There a far too many plot differences. Some things were changed and I can understand and accept that. Some are differences that don't even need to be made to appease the television audience. They are now getting lazy in my honest opinion. Stick to the same people who started, from the beginning. The same people who began transforming this amazing story, into a television show. They did an incredible job. Though now since they started changing the 'behind-the-scenes' people, the show is just losing it. Stop changing directors, executive producers, people who do up and look over for continuity. Stop changing anything! The adaptation in the first season was phenomenal. In the second it was great, though not as good as the first. This third season is going to see the fourth season gross less finances over the costs, and lose it's die-hard fan base. If 'they' (whoever), wanted to adapt this series into a television show, than at least have the decency to stick to the story-line in which inspired you to adapt it for television in the first place. Yea, I know I am only 22, and most of the time I talk out of my ass (though have known to let a nugget or two of truth come out), but they need to fix these issues and more, if they expect to continue this show throughout all seven books (which two haven't even been written yet, and this series started in 1996).

Current date/time is May 16th 2024, 6:14 pm